Dr Daniel Breadner
Dr Eric Chen
Dr. Eric Chen is a medical oncologist at Princess Margaret Cancer Center. He specializes in the systemic treatment of GI cancers. He participates in many clinical trials of new agents and treatment strategies in GI cancers.
Dr Marco Iafolla
Dr Paul Wheatley-Price
Dr Rachel Goodwin
This session will allow for sharing of challenges and solutions champions have faced in supporting enhancement of patient care through tumor agnostic treatment. The panel will discuss optimizing localized testing and treatment practices and review the journey of funding tumor agnostic therapies. The session will highlight the patient impact of tumour agnostic therapies through discussing TRK fusion cancer cases as an example to facilitate peer-to-peer knowledge translation and differentiating tumor agnostic therapies against SOC.
Co-developed with Bayer
- Discuss the clinical impact of tumor agnostic implementation across the province, sharing challenges and solutions.
- Share institutional best practices on integrating new biomarkers into broad clinical care across oncology practice.
- Review challenges and opportunities in applying enhancements in targeted testing to advance clinical care and patient management through patient case discussions.
- Discuss future collaborative initiatives to overcome system inertia in driving precision oncology care.
- Medical Oncologists
- Allied Health
- Medical Expert (the integrating role)